Saturday, October 8, 2011

SAVING RACHEL (JOHN LOCKE)


Story Description: 

What if the best morning of your life suddenly turned into your worst nightmare?  Sam Case is about to find out.  Saving Rachel is the story of what happens when killers force a man to choose between his wife and his mistress…and the one he rejects must die.  But wait – all is not as it appears to be.  In fact, nothing is what it appears to be! 

Saving Rachel is a scary, funny, roller coaster ride through hell, with twists and turns that will slap your face and suck you in! 

My Review: 

This story had me pulled in right from the beginning.  This was definitely some riveting reading that kept me turning the pages faster and faster and faster.  I felt like I was running on a treadmill that was picking up more and more speed the further the story went along and didn’t know how or when I was going to be able to get off. 

The characters were so well developed in this novel and so well thought out that each person depicted was so clearly vivid that you felt you knew them and were afraid of the ones you needed to be afraid of and befriended the ones that needed befriending.  Never before have I felt a ‘fear’ towards a character and this was a huge thrill for me in this book.  The story is intelligent and extremely clever.  Mr. Locke certainly did his homework in preparing to pen this book.  I would highly recommend this to everyone as a DON’T MISS IT!!



No comments:

Post a Comment