Monday, March 7, 2011

THE CASE OF THE MISSING SERVANT (TARQUIN HALL)

Private Investigator Vish Puri is also the managing director of 'Most Private Investigators Ltd. A well respected and honest public litagator has been accused of killing Mary, his maidservant. Vish must also investigate a second case involving a potential bridegroom.

Vish's character is perfect, all but his immense fear of flying. Luckily for Vish, he has a team of operatives that support him, especially his Mommy who conducts her own investigation.

There are actually three mysteries in the story and each is well done. Tarquin Hall's writing is first class. Tarquin spent many years in India so he knows and understands the country and it's people well.

This was a thoroughly enjoyable book that kept me turning page after page. I kept telling myself that once I got to the end of the chapter I'd go to bed. Well, I didn't. Once I'd read the first page of the next chapter then I'd have to read the whole thing!

March 8, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment